It's time to follow that niggle, and change your life
It starts with a niggle. A persistent nagging which won’t go away. An inner voice calling you to be something more. A knowing that comes from deep within you, a yearning to be free… to change your life. Except, you might not be ready to listen. And that’s ok.
It takes us a while to be brave enough to admit we’re ready for changes. Especially BIG ones.
You look around at your current life, and you know you’ve outgrown it. You’re tired of your lack of focus, stale relationships, the office “chat”, the meaningless projects, the boozy nights out. You feel stuck. And you know you’re destined for more.
Yet it's hard to admit it to yourself, let alone anybody else.
Although deep down you yearn to be happier, enjoy your life way more, or start your own thing, you try to push it all away and not even think about it. There's a part of you who believes it's never going to be possible.
I want to ask you something: If money and circumstances weren't an issue, what would you dream of DOING? Who would you BE? Where would you LIVE? Who would you LOVE?
What if I told you that the only person standing in your way is YOURSELF? And that changing your life is easier than you think. The way you DO it is to invest into yourself.
Nothing changes unless something moves...and the only way to make something move is to get yourself unblocked.
I know what you’re thinking, I don’t have the resources right now, I don't have the time, I don't have the money, I don’t have the balls!
What if I told you when I made my transition, I had no plan. I didn’t know what I was doing, nor have the time, nor the money to fund it. But somehow I knew I had to crack on, and get myself out of the way. And the rest, as they say, is history (still in the making, mind you!) and fast-forward 7 years and here I am, living a life I love.
And that’s what I’m here to help you with: getting yourself, your fears, your doubt, and your limitations….out of the way.
Here are 3 steps to follow your niggle:
1. Trust yourself, trust your SOUL. Trust that inner voice guiding you to jump ship, and open up to other possibilities. You’re being guided because it’s the right time, and because there’s something else waiting for you. Try saying out loud to the universe, “Yes, I’m ready for the next thing”, and something will begin to open up.
2. Gratitude is the best medicine. Whenever we’re grateful for something, we raise our spirits or our “vibration”, and this helps us attract more good things into our lives. Be grateful for everything during any time of transition: the fridge full of food, the birds singing in the trees, the roses in the park and so on.
3. Create your new life. Write up some new scripts (notes app on your iphone is a good place) for your life. Think about your new career / relationship / health and how you’d like to feel. Write sentences which transform whatever you’re struggling with now. E.g. Thank you that I am opening my heart to love at the deepest level today. I am opening to vulnerability and stepping into my relationship to commitment. I feel nourished and full of infinite possibilities.
4. Get a Mentor. See below...
P.S. Today, I'm opening the doors to my private Intuitive Mentorship - it’s the only way you can work with me privately, and it’s for you if you’re ready to release your fears and limitation, and powerfully change your life. Tap into your soul’s calling, get aligned with your purpose, and fuel your vision to transform into a confident, strong, courageous and higher version of YOU.
- Only 10 x spots! - Over 3 x months: Nov - Jan - 5 private sessions (all recorded), 5 check-in’s - My personal self-tools that I use daily to be successful in my life - Get clear on your soul's purpose - Personalised recordings, and videos from me whenever you need more support - Techniques to consciously create your dream vision (and life)
During this experience, I'm like your BFF, favourite teacher, wise grandma, motivational coach and intuitive healer all wrapped into one. I bring my spiritual wisdom, my favourite tools, my healing system, my business advice and 10 years of marketing experience to support you with your big life changes. I can’t wait for us to get started.
“This is a full-on experience where Jody will guide you to face truths, be challenged, be inquisitive and open up new possibilities that you never thought were possible. With her holding a safe space for me, I was able to start to grow and shake off past limitations. It’s so refreshing to be around someone who is so vibrant, energetic and caring, but also grounded. She doesn’t hold back and says things how they are! I’m feeling so much less stuck in life now, have some clear goals ahead, and am very excited about the future.” R. Lomas